Thursday 2 April 2009

Nice green tan

Nice green tan
Nice green tan
Originally uploaded by Dean™
I have just rediscovered a place near me that has a wonderfully varied habitat and is just on my doorstep, Its amazing how we tend to look further away for something interesting to shoot and we don't look around our own home town and im as guilty as anyone.
I guess i need to seek a little more locally and learn to keep my eyes open more for these little parks, Nature spots and even places in the urban landscape we pass and try not to take notice of as it is so commonplace to us, Approach your home town as if you were a tourist i seem to remember someone writing someplace !

Anyway this place is called Portland park and is near a town called Kirkby in Ashfield and it has places to walk, sit and observe with lots of wildlife like frogs, Birds, Squirrels and suchlike im sure i will have fun there in the coming months unless i forget its there again...

No comments: